Property Video (click to play):
- 1906 Craftsman home with 2,500 square feet of living space and 7,400 sq. ft. total lot size (large backyard)
- 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Maximum occupancy: 10
- Utilities: UniCa pays for gas service only
- Wireless internet, laundry and gardening services are provided free-of-charge
- DPS Patrolled Area
- Free, secured parking for 6-8 automobiles in the backyard
- Very close to campus – 1 minute bike ride or 3 minute walk
- House is located on a quiet residential street where both students and families reside, 1/3 of a mile away from the USC campus
- New centralized A/C & Heating unit
- Common rooms (living room, dining room, and kitchen) are furnished
- House was completely remodeled in 2009. Remodeling included new kitchen, appliances, central heat and A/C, bathrooms, laundry room with washer/dryer, dishwasher, lawn and sprinklers, paint inside and out, refurbished hardwood floors, etc.
- Appliances: two refrigerators, dishwasher, microwave, stove and washer-and-dryer
- Starter Kit items provided: pots, pans, dishes, utensils, etc.